The Brony Chat

Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Alicorn Amulet

Twilight Sparkle walked down the path towards the Everfree Forest. Along side her trotted Zecora. A small wooden box floated behind the two, surrounded by a light purple glow. Twilight sighed, stretching out her legs as she walked. "This has been a long day. Thanks again for all your help with Trixie, Zecora. I could not have done it without you."

Zecora nodded. "Your many thanks are unneeded, though they do not go unheeded."

As they reached the edge of the forest, a shadow flew over the two ponies. Twilight looked up just in time to see a tall, white Alicorn land in front of her. "Princess Celestia!" Twilight's mouth opened wide. "What are you doing here?"

Princess Celestia smiled and bowed. "Hello my dear student. And hello to you, Zecora. I'm here on an important occasion, actually. Twilight, I need you to come with me to my palace back in Canterlot. I also need you to bring me the Alicorn Amulet. It's of a great importance."

Twilight nodded immediately. "Of course. Sorry Zecora, I have to cut my visit short." Twilight turned to Zecora, who nodded and began walking away. Twilight turned back to Celestia. "I'll board the next train to Canterlot."

Celestia shook her head. "No time, grab my tail."

Twilight looked at Celestia, confused, then placed Celestia's tail between her hooves. "Princess, wha-"

Twilight blinked. She was now standing in the throne room of Celestia's castle. She looked around. "Wow! That was amazing! I didn't know you could teleport so far! Well, obviously you can teleport this far because you're the princess but wow!" Her eyes were lit up as she looked around the throne room. Suddenly, she stopped and looked back at Celestia. "But wait, if you can teleport so far, how come you ride everywhere in that carriage?"

Celestia chuckled. "Because it's not very polite to just poof into someone's home, now is it?" She walked towards her throne, then turned to face Twilight. "I've called you here for a very important reason, Twilight."

Twilight nodded. "Whatever test you have for me, Princess, I'll do it."

Celestia smiled. "Good. Now for your 'test.' I need you to destroy the Alicorn Amulet."

No comments:

Post a Comment