The Brony Chat

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Questions and Answers

What's up everypony!? ThePikachu is back!

Conversation Time with Derpy

Hey everyone! Today is July 7th, a few days after Independence Day for those of us living in the good ole USA. We didn't pop fireworks like tradition says to, but we did pop some the next day, July 5th, for my friend's birthday. Derpy was there with me, watching in the back as we popped them.

Derpy: "You sure you are okay?"

Mitch: "I'm sure Derpy. The fireworks just shot in the wrong directions. It's fine."

Derpy: "There was fire on your legs."

Mitch: "Just a few sparks licked my legs, I'm not burned, don't worry."

Derpy: "And then you guys almost hit that window...And then you hit the fence and it almost caught fire."

Mitch: "Yes, Derpy, but nothing bad happened."

Derpy: "Well...Okay. Also, Applejack was here earlier. She wanted to ask you something."

Mitch: "Yes well...Wait Applejack?"

AJ: "Howdy y'all. Am I interruptin'?"

Mitch: "No...Well, yes, but more importantly how did you get in here?"

AJ: "Ain't that hard, I just opened the door. Am I not supposed to be in here?"

Mitch: "Well...It's not that you can't...It's just I'm working on a blog segment with Derpy here."

AJ: "A blog? What's that?"

Mitch: "Never mind. Derpy said you had a question for me?"

AJ: "Ah, right. I was wonderin' if you'd like to help me with somethin'. Ya see, Big Mac's outta town, tryin' to get a few extra bits in for the family. I need someone to help me out with the chores. You won't be buckin' apples or anything, I just need ya to help out in my apple cellar. It's gotten a bit dirty in there and we're too short-handed to clean it ourselves."

Mitch: "Just some cleaning? Derpy and I can help if that's it. We'll be there in a bit, Applejack."

AJ: "Thank ya kindly Mitch."

Derpy: "You should hurry and finish this post so we can go help Applejack!"

Right. So what happened with the fireworks was my friend lit them and or some reason they shot off in random directions. One of them hit the ground near me and popped, shooting sparks into the air around me, and the sparks themselves crackled, causing more sparks to fall. It wasn't fun, thought my legs were gonna get burned, but luckily no one got injured.

Question and Answer

Okay! It's the Q&A time of the blog! Time for me to answer any and all questions asked by you guys.

First up, we have an anonymous question. "How did you find out about this whole fandom?"

Let me think...Well I found out about the show back in...Wow, January of 2011? Somewhere around there. Maybe even back in 2010. One of my favorite YouTube commentators, PaperBatVG (link to his YouTube channel), actually liked the episode Griffon the Brush-Off on YouTube. I was skeptical at first, I watched up to the opening and instantly closed out. I thought "I hate My Little Pony...PBat why would you send me here?" Well...My curiosity got the better of me. I went back to it thinking "Okay. PBat's a pretty cool guy, it's probably a joke in the video or maybe a prank or whatever." Watched the entire thing. I enjoyed it, so I went back and watched the first episode, then the second, and so on and so forth, and now here we are today. If you ask PBat if he's a brony, he'll refuse it and say no, so to this day I don't really know if he was pranking us or if he truly likes the show or not.

Next we have a question from LameTitan. "Does Derpy like video games?"

Well...


"There's no 3D at all! If anything, I can barely see what's going on! This is stupid, I"m going to go get some muffins or something..."

Now a question from another anonymous poster. "Do you think mary kay is having another baby?"

Do I think Mary Kay is having another baby...Okay, to be honest, I had to Google who that was. So I don't know if she's having another baby or not, you'll have to ask someone who pays more attention to that sort of thing.

Looks like the first question and answer segment was a success! If you have any more questions, leave them in the comment section below. I'll be sure to answer whichever ones I can.

Good bye everyone! See you next week!

1 comment: