The Brony Chat

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Apologies

What's up everypony!? ThePikachu is back!

Apologies

Hey guys, girls, and everything in between. I'm really sorry I've not been updating. I've been having to deal with a lot in terms of love and school and life in general. I plan on catching up on my blog posts, so if there are a few out this week, don't be surprised. I'm going to try to use my life as a subject for the blog, just until Season 3 comes out. I'll also be doing more Conversation Time and I'm still going to answer any questions you guys ask.

Conversation Time

Today we're going to try a different type of conversation time. I'm going to write it out in a more story-like format, since the constant line breaks my previous ones had filled up the post. Here we go!

I cracked my fingers as I sat at the table and looked across at Derpy. She sat next to Applejack, who was smiling with a big grin that stretched from one side of her face to the other. I sighed. "Hey everypony. Mitchell, or Mitch, is back today with Derpy...and Applejack."

At the mention of her name, Derpy smiled and waved to me. I waved back. Applejack nodded. "Yeehaw! This'll be fun. Howdy y'all, I'm Applejack. Y'all might remember me from the last conversation time, when I uh accidentally interrupted it. But it's alright now, Mitch here promised I'd be able to be part of the show, didn't ya, Mitch?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yes, Applejack's taking a break from her apple bucking to join us here for our talk. So for today, I stripped the 'with Derpy' from the title. It's now just Conversation Time." I turned to Derpy. "What shall we talk about today, Derpy?"

Derpy looked at Applejack. "I've always wanted to ask Applejack something, if I can." After she saw me nod, she smiled and looked at Applejack. "Hey Applejack, I know you make apple fritters and apple cider, but have you ever made apple muffins?"

Applejack nodded. "Sure have. I can go make some now if you'll help me out. I've got the stuff to make 'em, I was actually going to give y'all somethin' for helpin' me the other day. Come on, we'll go make 'em now!"

I stood up as Derpy and Applejack left to go make the muffins. I sat back down and sighed. "Well, it looks like we'll be canceling...What's that?"

A small purple light was hovering above the table. After a few seconds, it expanded and grew brighter. I covered my eyes, only squinting to keep them open. After a few more seconds, the light subsided, and on top of my table stood a purple unicorn. "Twilight?"

Twilight Sparkle looked down at me, then looked around. "No no no, Applejack's not here either." She looked back to me. "Hello there! I'm Twilight Sparkle. Have you seen an orange pony with three apples as her cutie mark? Probably wearing a cowpony hat?"

I nodded. "Yeah, Applejack's helping me with my talk show. But she left to go make apple muffins with Derpy."

Twilight smiled. "A talk show? For what? A blog?" Twilight clapped her hooves together. "Great! May I do a segment?"

I cocked my head to the side. "You want to do a segment on MY blog?"

Twilight nodded. "I've been doing research on different kinds of magical creatures that inhabit our world. From manticores to cockatrices to gryphons, I've studied them all! I've been looking for a way to share my knowledge with other scholar ponies who wish to find information on them! Can I please have a segment?"

I smiled. "Uh...Sure Twilight. Here, we've got some room just after this."

Twilight's Mythical Creature of the Week


Okay Mitch! Today's creature is the hippogryph! The hippogryph is a creature that is the offspring of a gryphon and a mare. Oh my, that will make clop fics more interesting. The hippogryph is a legendary creature, similar to the gryphon. They are said to be easier to tame than gryphons. Hippogryphs were said to be an impossibility, like the phrase "when pigs fly," because gryphons were supposed to prey on horses. However, considering Rainbow Dash's best friend used to be Gilda, it doesn't look like that's quite the case anymore. Maybe one day we'll see a flying pig!

See you guys next time! I'll try not to take forever to update again!


Farewell everypony!

2 comments:

  1. "They are said to be easier to tame than gryphons." Who the fuck said this.

    ReplyDelete