The Brony Chat

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Late Posts Are Late

What's up everyone!? ThePikachu is back!

Busy, Confusing Life

Sorry guys, my life's been really weird lately. Apart from my odd life, I've also been having a busy life. I graduated last Friday, meaning, yes, now I gotta do everything myself. So not only am I going to be busy, but I'm going to be needing a LOT of ideas so I don't have to think everything up myself. It's ridiculous really. So, my bloggers, I need you guys to help me. I don't know exactly what to do on here anymore, I don't have time to write so I cannot make fan fics or stories like I used to. So I need you guys to help me out here if you want to keep this place running.


League of Legends

Playing League of Legends has taken a big part of my life lately. I play with 3-4 other IRL friends that are...Well that vary in skill from person to person. Sometimes they do well, other times they don't do well at all. But it is incredibly fun, free to play. Anyone out there who is looking for a DotA type game should give it a try. Just be wary, the community has its fair share of assholes.

CMC Blogger Spotlight

I have decided to do a CMC Blogger Spotlight today! This is going to showcase one of my many CMC Bloggers. This is totally and completely at random and not something I decided to do just to do it.

Today I'll be featuring...Ah, here we go, the lovely Miss Pyyro! Miss Pyyro is my best friend, she is from the thread that I used to go to. Of course, I know her by her first name, but I'm not revealing any personal details. Miss Pyyro is one of the few female CMC Bloggers and she is one of the most interesting people I know. She is also the person that I'm writing that one story for. Miss Pyyro came to the blog and is one of the most recent Bloggers to be added to the banner at the top of the page. I am glad she's a part of our family here, and I look forward to seeing any and all input she has on my posts.


That's all for today, my friends. I really, REALLY need input on what you want on here, as this is getting very difficult to do without just throwing out my own personal feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment