The Brony Chat

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Depression? Screw Depression! I Want Happiness!

What's up everypony!? ThePikachu is back!


Then I Saw The Light

Hey everyone! It's quite odd how fast I travel through moods, isn't it? Depression to happiness to depression...Quite the emotional bugger, ain't I? I suppose y'all are wondering, "ThePikachu, how can you, in all your badassness, get so depressed? What can bring you down?" Well, to put it simply, I've finally experienced something everyone wishes to experience in their life. An emotion I never thought I had. Sadly, it was not meant to be, and I let it get way too deep into my head.

But no more! No more sulking, no more sadness, no more forcing myself into a happy exterior to try to fool my own interior! I've seen the light, I've been knowing how to get out of this, I just never knew I knew how. It's quite easy now that I know. I'll never go into a ridiculous depression again, I promise guys. So long as I write this blog, I will be as happy as possible and try to be optimistic, like I was in the old day of the threads, back when being a brony on FunnyJunk meant being friends with everyone and being an asshole wasn't even there.

Want a Story?

Hey, I've been bored lately, and seeing how I have like, two weeks of school left before I graduate, I feel like writing things. Anyone out there want a story? I'll try to write it to be the best of my abilities. Granted, I don't think I'm that great of a writer, but I love it, so why not? I want you guys to give me ideas for me to write, make your own characters or plot or whatever you want, pony related or not. Give me a rating as well, G to PG-16. No rated R, no sex, sorry guys. I don't feel like making this blog an18+ site if the only thing that's over 18 is a small erotic story.

Cheering Up

Funny enough, what really helped me cheer up was the beginning to Kingdom Hearts 1, Simple and Clean. The nostalgic factor from it...All the memories of going through the worlds, searching for friends...It's an amazing feeling. I just love it, remembering back to a simpler time, you know? (only true fans will get that reference!)

Bye y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment