The Brony Chat

Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Changing Story

What's up everypony!? ThePikachu is back!

Emotional Irritation

Hey everyone. I've been down lately, mostly because I think way too much. But y'all should know what's going on. Lately I've been getting depressed at night, for multiple reasons. The exact reasons I won't share, but I will say that it is mostly on emotional issues that I'm just not cut out to deal with. Normally, anything that depresses me I can just brush off and lock away, but lately that floodgate's been leaking bad. I don't know why either. I guess since I never had any real emotional stimulation before I could just ignore it. But now that I do have some, I guess my emotions are flipping out. I want to do one thing but I also want to do the exact opposite and it just gets really difficult for me to find the "best" solution. However, I've narrowed it down to one major reason and I'm currently dealing with it. You guys don't need to worry about me, it's a simple fix really. It just may affect the overall emotion of my blog posts for a bit. Luckily, except for this post, that's not the case for today!

The Great and Powerful Trixie!

“The Great and Powerful Trixie is here!” Trixie looked out at the crowd of the viewers. “Trixie has come to show you all, citizens of The Brony Way, why I, Trixie, am the greatest and most powerful unicorn in pony history!” She smiled as fireworks went off behind her. “Now, Trixie needs a volunteer from the audience! How about...You! Mitchell, writer of this blog, come forth!” I stood up and walked to the stage. “Trixie, I don’t think I’m the best choice for this. I’m not good with magic, you see.” Trixie laughed. “It doesn’t matter if you are good with magic. It matters if I, Trixie, am!” Trixie’s horn glowed and I appeared on stage, looking out over the audience. I waved out to the viewers. “Hey all of you...I don’t know what’s going on, but I hope you’re entertained!” Trixie smiled. “Quite! The Great and Powerful Trixie shall now do a spell that not even Trixie herself knows the results of!”

I looked at her. “What? No, don’t do that!” I was too late, however. Her horn started to glow and I braced myself for an impact. The bright light blinded me. By the time my vision had come back, I could hear gasps and laughs coming from the crowd. “Trixie, what did you...Ah! My voice!” I looked down and saw that I had become a girl! I glared at Trixie. “Trixie! Fix me now!” The sound of my own voice was so foreign to me I almost forgot I was the one talking. I looked down at myself and sighed. “Fix me Trixie!”

Trixie smiled and laughed. “The Great and Powerful Trixie has done it once again! I have made your beloved blog writer a woman!” Trixie bowed. “And now, my beloved fans, I take my leave!” Trixie vanished in a puff of smoke.

I looked down at myself, then back at the viewers. “Well...Does anyone here know any gender changing magic? Anyone..?”

This story was inspired by a roll game, here, and my result, here.

The Art of Warfare?

One of the CMC Bloggers, Trollando, has taken a liking to art. He drew a magnificent picture and uploaded it do Deviantart, which I will now share with all of you. It is quite large, so to get the full effect of the picture, I will be posting the link here


This is simply a smaller version of that picture, it is actually larger, so please go to the link above to see it in its full effect.

Speaking of art and pictures, my CMC Bloggers thought it would be funny to caption a picture with this. 
.Which I find incredibly funny. It's always fun banning my Bloggers, especially LordHeckler.

That's it for now, farewell everyone!

1 comment:

  1. BAN HECKLER. BAN BAN BAN
    Also thanks pika :D

    ReplyDelete