The Brony Chat

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

What's up everypony!? ThePikachu is back!

Hurricane Fluttershy



Derpy Derpy Derpy Derpy Derpy...

That's all I could think about when Hurricane Fluttershy was on. But that's not all, I was extremely happy that a Fluttershy episode had come on. This episode was very good, showing how not having the same abilities as another could lower your self-esteem, and it definitely showed just what throwing in what little you can do can make a big difference. Sadly, this post will be short, because I was incredibly misinformed about the new episode. I had been told this Saturday would not have a new episode, and I skipped my last blog post to allow for you guys to look forward to something this Saturday. Of course, I found out around Wednesday I was wrong, but by then it was too late for me to make amends and make the post, so here I am rushing out a double post. Real great eh?

Ponyville Confidential

A gossip column? This must be exactly like that one episode of Spongebob!

That's all I heard when this episode was to come on. Oh it has been done before, it won't be good or original. So has everything else on TV, deal with it.

This episode was really good. I really enjoyed how they brought back old things from older episodes to use as the different articles. They made articles about everyone. Big Mac and Smartypants, Applejack falling asleep under a tree, one of them was even titled "The Great and Powerful Trixie's Secret Revealed!" So I was...Wait what did I just type!? The Great and Powerful Trixie!? HER secret revealed!? I have to hear about this!! Sadly, they did NOT say what her secret was. But the sheer mention of her name shows that there is still hope, though slight, that she could make a return in a later episode. After all, she's the first pony to appear in an episode, disappear for the others, then get named once again later on (correct me if I'm wrong). Hopefully Trixie will show up again, though. I enjoyed Trixie.

This episode was really well-made. It really showed how popularity and success can get to someone's head, but it also shows how bad someone's words can affect someone and affect your relationships with them. In the end, it shows that just a simple apology can actually work to help fix any angers you may have towards your friends and they may have towards you.

Sally Hooves and the Amazing Interruption


Oh come on now Applejack. I doubt anyone cares that much.


Look, there's nothing  I can do about it. I made a promise to her, I'm not about to break it. Pinkie Pie would be all over me.


I know you guys want the fan fic, but I got a new story idea that isn't pony related I would like to write, and I'm enjoying that a bit more than Sally Hooves.


I'm not joking Applejack. I'll get back to Sally Hooves soon, just be patient.


Sorry about all that. Applejack's just a tad bit upset that I started writing a new story, non-pony related. You see, what happened was I was sitting on the FunnyJunk Pony Thread when someone asked what she should do. I made this comment about going on an epic journey with a companion. It was much more detailed than what I just wrote, but I am not writing the entire thing. Well, it entertained me so much that I've decided to write a story for her using that. Which is what I'm doing. Though, my pony friends aren't too happy. They think I may end up getting swept up in this new story and not write the fan fic I've been pushing back for a while now. But I think this new story is giving me the proper break from writing about ponies (and in all honesty, giving me a break from limiting my writing to more child-friendly situations). I should be able to focus on Sally Hooves a bit more now, and today I'm planning on writing some of the next chapter so it comes out with the new episode next Saturday, as well as the new blog post.


Um...Fluttershy...Why are you looking at me like that?



Okay okay calm down!! I'll write the fan fic tonight I swear!


Eheheh...Farewell everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment