The Brony Chat

Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's Your Derpthday!

Happy Birthday Trollando! Derpy and I are glad to have you hear with us on our blog, and we are glad to have you as one of our awesome friends!

Let's get this party started!! Today's blog post is going to be short! I would just like to take a moment to say that my fan fiction is coming along rather slowly due to Skyrim and League of Legends, and soon I will be getting back into RIFT, not to mention school and calculus and all that mumbo jumbo!

But I will never forget to do my Saturday blog updates! This Saturday's episode will of course get a review in my blog, as will the next one and the next one and the next one!

Here you go, Trollando! I made this video for you. I hope you like it. Pinkie Pie up there helped me make it, but I don't really like it all that much. I had Derpy holding the camera to record it, so if anything major screws up, like maybe half the video being blank or something, then Derpy forgot to take the lens off the camera. Though when they reviewed it they said it was fine, so here you go! Birthday Video! I think Pinkie Pie may have thrown the sound off of it by a few milliseconds, but she doesn't have fingers, so I don't blame her.

Goodbye everypony! I'll make a new post this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment