The Brony Chat

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 is Here

Oh dang, oh dang, 2012. Guys, we only have...352 days left to live. We better make the most of them.

What's up everypony!? ThePikachu is back making another post!

Death prophecy? Prophecy of the end of the world? Psh! The world ain't going to end, and it certainly isn't taking me or Derpy with it. We've been preparing for any kind of apocalypse, be it flood, fire, or even the most anticipated zombie apocalypse! Blades are much more efficient and way more useful than guns. Guns are only useful until you run out of bullets, and while blades must be sharpened, they can be sharpened a lot easier, and blades can easily chop the head off of any zombie that steps within swinging distance. I would recommend a longer blade, rather than a dagger or knife though. You want that extra speed in behind it.

Happy New Year everypony! Though not many of you will be reading this. It is currently 5:30 AM here, and I want to get back to playing Skyrim. I find playing Skyrim a ton more fun when I have someone watching me play. Mostly because I've got the backstab perk for the Sneak talent tree, and I can one-shot a lot of things while sneaking, meaning, of course, the special throat-slitting execution. I love ending my opponents before they even notice I am there. Went through an entire area filled with bandits...Killed every one without being discovered. Felt bad for them though. They had no chance whatsoever. The blood on my blade shined in the sunlight...Wearing pure black Nightingale Armour in the snow too. Poor bastards...

Skyrim is a fantastic game...The free roaming, random quests, multiple questlines, the changing outcomes of different quests and simple dialogue because of past choices. It is fantastic. I've been disappearing from the internet ever since Christmas simply because of Skyrim. I've put so much time into that game. Amazingly, I've already told myself that I have to make a second character, simply because I'd love to go through the game a different way with a different race. Most notably the civil war questline, where you are either Stormcloak or Imperial. I went Stormcloak the first time, so of course I would love to go Imperial the next time, just to see the differences and which outcome I like better.

"ThePikachu, did you lose your mind? This is a PONY BLOG! Stop talking about Skyrim! I want more on ponies!" All right, all right, fine fine. Enough about Skyrim. Sadly, I've been kept away from the pony thread recently, so my intake on pony rumors are a tad on the low side. But I do have information on the next four episodes! The next four look promising, all airing in January, this month of course. Each Saturday. I'll list them and a little information about them, but if you don't want to know, I'll set it off for you.

NEW EPISODE LIST:
Family Appreciation Day: Applebloom doesn't want Granny Smith to embarrass her by speaking in class.
Baby Cakes: Pinkie Pie tries baby sitting the Cakes' twin toddlers but finds it harder than she thought.
The Last Roundup: When Applejack disappears, Twilight and her friends set on a journey to find her.
The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000: The Flim Flam brothers challenge the Apples to a cider-making contest for the farm.
I get all my information for these from here so if anything is wrong, you know why.

I like this list! Baby Cakes and The Last Roundup look really good, as does The Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 (I do hope this is an error and the real episode name isn't this, this is a long-ass name.) Family Appreciation Day doesn't look as good, but that's probably because I normally don't like the Cutie Mark Crusaders' episodes. By that I mean an episode that is mainly about a CMC, not specifically the entire group.

And so we have the first blog post of 2012, the supposed last year of our time on Earth. I am not scared of some proposed prophecy. I've got Derpy Hooves backing me. Just gotta make sure to keep a healthy supply of muffins and I'll be fine. I'll see you all next Saturday when I resume my reviews of the new episodes!

No comments:

Post a Comment