The Brony Chat

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everypony! ThePikachu here with your very special holiday Christmas post!

Christmas time is here again! I hope each and every one of my lovely bronies had an awesome Christmas this year! And for those of you who do not celebrate Christmas, I hope you had a wonderful holiday season so far.

Now, as many of you have heard, my blog is going down the tube. Lack of viewer participation, yadda yadda all that crud. Well, I've decided on a better solution. You see, the season of MLPFiM is only half over. Why end my blog at the halfway point? I shall make my blog live at least as long as the rest of this season. Then I shall end it if nothing improves, but until then you will have to put up with these silly blog posts.

Oh, and while I was figuring things out, I wrote another chapter! Chapter 6 is ready to be read. Be warned, it is a bit more gruesome than the last five, but some like that.

Now, I just got both Skyrim and Battlefield 3...So I may not be on the internet for a while. Haha. Farewell everypony, and have a very happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment