The Brony Chat

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Post 20 Skyward Bound

What's up everypony!? ThePikachu is back with post 20!

Yes, Skyward Bound for one reason and one reason only, The Legend of Zelda, Skyward Sword comes out soon, and I cannot wait for the epic story that is to unfold there within Skyward Sword.

Last Saturday there was a new episode, Sisterhooves Social, aired on the HUB. Of course, this episode was mainly about the joys of having a sister, rather than the normal lessons dealing with friendship. This episode involved Sweetie Belle getting fed up with Rarity, and then wanting Applejack to be her new big sister after seeing Applejack and Apple Bloom do their chores together, much to the dislike of Apple Bloom. In the end, Rarity and Sweetie Belle work things out, and together, along with Spike of course, they write a letter to Celestia about the magic of having a sister.

I hate waiting. Where are my Fluttershy episodes?! Why was Derpy not given her specific screen time last episode? These are different questions that need answers! Faust! I want my Fluttershy episodes!

Now as many of you know, I have a fan fic I am writing, and some of the FJ bronies are making random cameo appearances in it. No,you cannot ask to appear, I only stick the ones in that I can use to further progress the story. Anyway, here is the incredibly anticipated but incredibly short Chapter 3. I have already begun work on Chapter 4, and hope to have it out soon for my faithful viewers.

Now again, due to lack of viewer response, I feel like this goes unappreciated. I would have more to talk about if you guys would give my stuff to talk about, rather than have me do all the work to entertainyou. 

ThePikachu out! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment