The Brony Chat

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pst...Guys...Over here!


Guys! Guys! Come over here! I know you are all there! Listen, it's Derpy. Remember me? I used to help Mitchie with the blog. Then it got kinda crazy with Twilight and Rainbow Dash and Applejack and Pinkie Pie and oh my gosh it was fun.

Listen, I've got some inside information on Mitchie. He's not been updating the blog, but he's not been goofing off...Sometimes. He's been working on his life things, writing his book and deciding what to do once the fall comes. So, I've taken it upon myself, Miss Derpy Hooves, to update his blog for him.

Okay...Um...What to do...How about I talk about myself? I think we used to do something called Derpy Diaries...Sadly none of that stuff ever happened! It was a made-up story, that Mitchie came up with while bored. So disregard all of that. I'm gonna tell you about myself this time.

Um...So my name is Derpy Hooves or Ditzy Hooves or Ditzy Doo or whatever I'm called now. Mitchie prefers Derpy. I'm a gray pony with blonde hair and yellow eyes. My cutie mark is a bunch of bubbles! I'll tell you why another time. I like to have fun with my friends and explore Ponyville and the areas around it. I even regularly explore the Everfree Forest! Except...Last time I went, I ran into a few timberwolves. They're extremely fragile, you know. I accidentally tripped over a rock while running and bowling balled threw them! Why was I running and not flying? Well, I forgot I could fly. I was really scared okay? You try to remember you can fly when you're getting chased by wannabe bushes!

I like to eat! I eat a lot for a pony, unless that pony is Pinkie. She eats a lot more than I do, but I eat more than somepony like Twilight. I visit Sugarcube Corner a lot. They have these chocolate chip muffins that are just amazing. I like oatmeal more, but when I asked Mrs. Cake if she had oatmeal muffins, Pinkie yelled "Oatmeal!? Are you crazy!?" I don't think she likes oatmeal too much.. Sadly, Mrs. Cake said they didn't have any oatmeal to make the muffins with. It's okay though, chocolate chip muffins are still great.

I don't know what else to say...So I'll go now! Bye bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment