The Brony Chat

Saturday, November 3, 2012

One Week Left

Come on everypony! Move move move! We have to set up for Season 3! Derpy, I need you over here! No, you can eat those muffins afterwards. And save me one. Applejack, I need you to quickly set up the new talk area. Yes, thank you. Twilight I need...Oh, you're done. Uh...Good job. Fluttershy, be a dear and go fetch Rainbow Dash and Rarity for me? Yes, thank you. Now, where is that pink party pony at?

Oh, hello y'all. Just setting up for Season 3. Everypony is working hard to make things go well. We want things to be perfect for the new season. I'm just waiting for Pinkie Pie to get he-


"Hey! Not everypony has as much free time as you, you know! The Cakes asked me to babysit Pumpkin Cake and Pound Cake! I'll be here next week, I Pinkie Pie promise! Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye! Now bye!"

Well then...As you can see, we're all very busy. However, starting next week, most likely on Sunday since I can't watch the new episodes on TV anymore due to college and lack of having the Hub, I'll be updating with my usual episode reviews! Hopefully we'll be seeing some Derpy in the first two episodes of the new season! Bye everypony, I'll see you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment