The Brony Chat

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Late Night Post

What's up everypony!? ThePikachu is back!

Late Night? Or Early Morning?

Hey everypony! I'm exhausted right now. I woke up at five in the morning today. Why did I wake up at 5 AM? Well I am at a friend's house for the night and I went to sleep around 1 AM. We were in the same bed and I didn't want to take up much room, you know because I'm a fat butt. So I curled myself up at the head of the bed and he had the rest. Well he somehow managed to move in his sleep to surround me by a table on one side and himself of the other, so I decided to slide out of bed and go on a journey on the internet. So here I am, making the blog's 53rd post. Sadly Season 2 has been over for two weeks now, this is my second blog post without the episode review that usually makes up the majority of the post. However, I think you guys will like it all the same. So, here we go.

Derpy's Diary Log 4

"I don't understand what happened. I don't know why it did. But it did.

I was taken away from Mitchell.

It was at night when it happened...These...People wearing black clothing forced their way into his home. They...They brought with them these small canisters that released some sort of gas. I was scared. Mitchell tried to help me but the gas...It hurt him or something. He collapsed on the ground and didn't move again. I tried to make him wake up but he wouldn't. He wouldn't wake up. I was grabbed and placed in a sack. I tried to fight my way out but I was scared. I called out for help but no one came. Then everything went black...

I had a nightmare...I was with Mitchell, but he wouldn't respond to me. He would just simply look forward, ignore me and everything I did, and just...Sit there. I started crying, trying to get his attention, but nothing worked...

I woke up in some room with glass walls. I was scared. There were people in white coats looking through the glass at me. They held clipboards and wrote things down as I moved. A door opened to my left and I backed into a corner on the opposite end. A man approached me. He said he was just trying to help me. He said that he wanted to get me home without the world knowing that I existed. I shook my head and backed further into the corner. I told him that Mitchell was trying to do the same. The man simply laughed and I grew more afraid and started to become angry too. He said Mitchell knew nothing of what he was doing. He  said Mitchell was just some lowlife who thought he knew what was going on, but really didn't. I turned and kicked him in the stomach and the man doubled over. Three more men ran in and they stuck these needles into my neck. My vision grew heavy as I fell onto the ground.

I woke up again in the same room, but this time no one was inside with me. They kept their distance. The men outside with the clipboards would look at me and then write again. I looked at the glass and I could see a small reflection of me, of my eyes. I was scared that they were outside making fun of me. I wanted Mitchell back. Mitchell was kind, caring.

Another man walked in. This one was different, he had darker hair and he was taller. The man walked over to me and smiled. He said he was sorry for the man I kicked. He said that they have me locked up here so they can help me get home. I told him Mitchell was doing the same like I did with the last man. I told him Mitchell would never lock me up in some room. The man smiled and said that Mitchell already had locked me up. He said Mitchell wanted to keep me for himself, that he wanted me as a pet that the rest of the world would be jealous over.

But...That couldn't be true...Could it? Mitchell wanted to help me right? I'm so confused...I just want to go home...Somepony help me..."

-Derpy Hooves, May 5th, 2012
Ponyverse Research Labs
Texas Branch

Artwork for the Blog

My friend Lightsound was going to do some artwork for the blog. Sadly, he had to stop and leave due to some unexpected turn of events. However, that will not stop the artwork from flowing.

Two of my CMC Bloggers are currently working on some fresh pony art that they have allowed me to showcase here on my blog. When these works are completed, I shall exhibit each one in my next post. So be excited to see some excellent artwork from some excellent people.

Promotions, Promotions, Promotions!

Got some talent you want shown? Maybe you're writing something and you want some passerby's to read it and give their opinions? Maybe you create music or you create other things that you would rather have posted somewhere minuscule compared to Equestria Daily? You've found the right place, my friends. I'll showcase anything you would like, so long as it is safe for work. At the moment, I've only really promoted for myself and two of my friends, but I'm ready to expand that and make it a big part of my blog. 

Farewell everypony! I'll be back next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment