The Brony Chat

Saturday, April 14, 2012

One Week Away, One Week Left?

What's up everypony!? ThePikachu is back with another post!

Where or Where has Season 2 Gone

Season 2's end is right around the corner. Next Saturday is the one hour Canterlot Wedding special. This Saturday though has no new episode. So why is ThePikachu making a new post when there's no new episode to review? Testing, my friends. Testing. I obviously need new things to post about, but these things are not thought up easily. It is quite difficult to come up with any subject for myself to talk about, because it is quite clear that I am the only one working on this blog. Today I'm going to use this time to think about possible things. Derpy wants to share something with you guys, so I'll let her do that. 

Derpy's Diary

"Hey everypony! Mitchell needs to add things to his blog, so I decided to share something with all of you! Mitchell got my a diary from some store and said I could write whatever I want in it. I decided to help him with the blog and share my first entry with you guys!"

"Dear diary, today my friend Mitchell bought me you. I don't know what to write in here, but I think it should be about my life? Yeah, I'll write about that. So I will start when I met Mitchell! I was in Ponyville jumping on clouds again when it happened. I felt a shocking feeling and the next thing I knew I was no longer in Ponyville...Or anywhere I knew of. I saw so many things. There were some trees but none had apples. It was really really hot and it was wet. Like, not water wet but the air was wet. My mane was starting to stick to my fur...It was horrible. There were also these metal things, Mitchell later called them 'cars,' that were zooming down a road! They were so fast! I wandered around for a long time before I was found by Mitchell. He brought me into his house. It was much cooler inside and not air-wet. Mitchell told me later that it was 'humidity.' He said it was because the town he lives in is so close to the water that it's always hot and wet.

Oh, anyway he brought me into his house and dried my mane. I had sweat all over me and it was kinda bad smelling. He brought me into his bathroom and let me take a bath! He has some sweet smelling soaps. After he dried me off with some towels. He told me to stay in a back room though. He said people seeing me would be bad. I don't know why. He made me some muffins though! I love muffins. I wonder how he knew that. He made these double chocolate chip muffins! They were delicious.

I asked him when I could go back to Ponyville. He said he doesn't know, since he still doesn't know how I got there. He's letting me use this back room until I go home. I'll tell you more later, diary! Bye bye!"

Cleansed

Today was the first time the Hub aired The Last Roundup since the controversy over the word "Derpy" and how Derpy was portrayed. I had high hopes that they would use the original recording of Derpy, but of course they didn't, which wasn't surprising. It looks like the original recording of the episode was cleansed, meaning not on iTunes and not on the Hub. I'm sure the clips are still out there on YouTube and other sites, but it appears as though the new version is the permanent one.



Farewell everypony! Next week will have the Big Canterlot Wedding post on my blog. We'll be sad that season 2 is over, but we'll be able to look forward to Season 3!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I loved this post! Even thought there was no episode to review, the "Derpy's Diary" was very fun read. I hope you do more of those. About "The Last Round Up" it kind of sucks that they have permanently changed it, but as long as there's clips on the internet it'll be okay.

    -SuperDerpy

    ReplyDelete