The Brony Chat

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hearts and Hooves and Valentine's Too!

What's up everypony!? ThePikachu is back with another post!
Hearts and Hooves Day
Hearts and Hooves Day is a wonderful celebration of love and romance, and a day to give out cards and have fun with that "very special somepony." Even the Cutie Mark Crusaders got into the holiday, making a gigantic card for their very special teacher!

All that went to heck, however, after they heard the horrible news. Their very own teacher, the lovely and kind Cheerilee, didn't have a special somepony! The CMC were horrified, and they knew they needed to get Miss Cheerilee a very special somepony. They went around trying to find somepony for their teacher when they finally found the perfect match, Big Macintosh. 

They set Big Macintosh and Miss Cheerilee up on a date, but after that failed, Sweetie Belle and the CMC decided to make a love potion. But after the two drank it, the CMC realized they had accidentally given the two loveponies a love poison! The only cure was to keep Cheerilee and Big Mac from looking in the other's eyes for one hour. 

All in all, it was a good episode. It took a more mature turn, dealing with love and romance instead of the kid stuff the show would have done if it had been like the older generations. Many teens of today could learn from this episode, don't meddle in another person's, or pony's, relationships.

My Very Special Somepony!
Some of you may not know this, but I have a very special somepony! I won't tell you who it is, yet, but I am sure it is obvious. I just went through some very awesome people on my FJ Friend List and posted a picture on their profiles. Of course, these were all people who were online, so if you did not get one, you were either offline, or you are a CMC Blogger and you were able to be told in person! 

Hehe of course I got a couple small cards at school from a couple of female friends, but they were giving them to a lot of their friends, so it is nothing special. Now I didn't give anyone anything, because it is not my thing, but hey, getting stuff is always nice! People say your opinion on Valentine's Day changes with your relationship status, but I don't think so. It just gives girls another excuse to get their guys to get them chocolate or take them out or something. 

Now for my very special somepony! Well...She isn't exactly my very special somepony. If she were I'd be happy, but she isn't, so yeah. She's a real nice girl, we have a lot of things in common, and I would love to- OW! Derpy, what are you doing? That hurt...Tackling me like that. What's that in your mouth?
Oh, how sweet Derpy. You want to be my very special somepony? Alright! 
"Yay! Thank you Pikachu!"
Heh, you're welcome, Derpy.

The Adventures of Sally Hooves!
As some of you know, I started a new fan fic about the adventures of Derpy's cousin, Sally Hooves, who is a more adventurous type of pony, tough but not cocky like Rainbow Dash, smart but not booksmart like Twilight, and kind but not shy like Fluttershy. I released the prologue to the CMC Bloggers two posts ago, and I've been thinking since then. I am beginning to think releasing it on the blog would be a good idea, so my beloved CMC Bloggers could read the stories if they so choose to. Now, these wouldn't be released every Saturday, because writing these takes time, but I assure you y'all will be entertained.

Save the Blog! Reply with your thoughts!
None of the CMC Bloggers want me to close the blog after season 2 ends. I've been thinking, and I've decided on a solution.
You guys need to interact with the blog! Post comments, give suggestions, do something that gives me something else to post about instead of the episodes! It doesn't matter what you suggest, just try and suggest something! Nothing mature though, I do not have this blog marked for mature things. If you guys truly want this blog to live, then this should not be a problem or you guys.

Bye guys! I will see you next week!

2 comments:

  1. I thought that your "very special somepony" was Sirizenhime!! :P


    And Ideas... Right now, I dont have any... but who knows...

    ReplyDelete
  2. soon! Anyway. I though the same lord :O

    ReplyDelete