The Brony Chat

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A War is Brewing

What's up everypony!? ThePikachu is back with another post!

Ah, it feels good to make another post. I'm glad I can keep you guys entertained. Your lack of feedback is telling me I'm doing everything perfectly, and that y'all have nothing at all you can contribute. That's fine, I'll just stick to what I've been doing, making posts for you guys.

Now, I've been listening to a lot of music lately. Don't know why, but suddenly I stopped watching TV and started listening to a lot more music. I guess because there's always a guarantee that I'll be able to hear good music on Youtube, even  though the same could be said for videos. Not really much to say to that, eh? Still hate rap with a passion. There's not much going on, been bored lately. I have...Two more days of school this week, then next week before Christmas Break. Can't wait!

Now for the real reason I am making this blog post. Yes, LordHeckler, I did finish Chapter 5. Chapter 5 of my fan fiction is done. And, I've added links to the bottom of each chapter that goes 1 chapter ahead, or one chapter behind, whichever you want. I will be starting Chapter 6 later, and hope to finish it before Christmas break.

That's all for now, farewell my bronies! If you wish to contact me outside of FJ, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment