The Brony Chat

Friday, December 2, 2011

Starting Fresh

Hello everypony! ThePikachu is back with another post!

Ah December. Such a great time of the year. It gets cold down here, we get a break from school, Christmas time is here, and most importantly, my birthday is this month!

With a new month comes a new beginning. I have opened up a channel on FunnyJunk for my fellow bronies from the thread to subscribe to so they can come view my blog posts that normally get passed over due to the thread's frantic speed that normally happens after the new episode, which is normally when I make a new post, reviewing the episode that just aired. Now, you can just subscribe to my channel, and I'll be able to post whenever a new post is up, and everyone will be able to get to a link to that specific post. Now, I shall also use this to let the people who view my blog to use the comment section on the post on FunnyJunk to give me any ideas or issues that they want discussed in my blog. That way, I can get the community, you guys, to interact more with my blog here, and it will allow you guys to enjoy it more.

So, I got bored a couple days ago, and asked Admin to do something funny. Bad idea. He banned me (and as a result, my alt accounts) for twenty-four hours. The ban reason? "this funnay?" I will admit, I laughed my ass off for a good twenty minutes. It truly was pretty funny. However, my boredom soon returned, and I couldn't post, not even as an anon. I also couldn't visit any "adult" posts. Such as the rule 34 pony thread Admin started literally right after my ban, not that I wanted to view it anyway.

Last note. So, my fellow bronies, I am going to want your input on anything and everything that I post. You can easily go anon on the channel, and not only that, but I won't judge any of you for anything you request. However, I will not post any R34 in respect to Admin's rules. I will also try not to post anything copyrighted on FJ, but I can link you to many things using the blog here.

Special features...?
-I may end up posting funny League of Legends moments that happen while I am playing a game of LoL.
-I may end up posting my fan fics on the actual FJ channel I created IF enough people request it. If not, I will simply post links.
-Anything is subject to change, and your opinion can and will have an effect.

Peace, my bronies! I will post again tomorrow for my review of the new episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment