The Brony Chat

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Post 23 - Cocky All Day Long

Hello everypony! ThePikachu is back with post 23!

Rainbow Dash's cockiness never really amazes me. What does amaze me though is how many of the Rainbow Dash fans couldn't see just how cocky Rainbow Dash was. Rainbow Dash is extremely cocky, and surprisingly I find Trixie much less obnoxious. Then again, I only had to put up with Trixie for one episode. Anyway, the Mysterious Mare-Do Well was a great episode. I don't have much to review on it, but I think Rainbow Dash was way to hyped at the beginning of the episode, but because of it it did emphasize her loss of popularity afterwards. Even though she took a big fall, it was good to see her humanized instead of idolized for once.

Ah...You guys remember that fan fiction I was writing right? Well, here's the thing. I just finished chapter 4! I apologize for the really long wait. I had a horrible time finding inspiration, but I finally got to get to writing again. I am keeping this post small, since I know most of my readers have been keeping up with my writing. Here you go, my bronies, Chapter 4!

That's it for now, farewell my bronies!

No comments:

Post a Comment